Monday, March 6, 2017

Fuck, I Forgot "Word Count Wednesday" for Two Weeks... Monday

The Process

I bought a typewriter this week. Sort of. I donated $100 to a Veteran's Fund, and they gave me a Smith Corona Skywriter that is fully functioning. I had to buy ribbon and clean it, but for the most part it works well. I'm still figuring out the nuances. Her name is Francesca Lucille. Frances for short.

Also, I've gotten in touch with one of my original inspirations- she was the girl that essentially got me to start writing back in high school. It's been an interesting few nights.

The Library

I haven't read anything of interest as of late. Someone gave me a collection of TS Elliot poems, but I haven't gotten around to it.

The Work in Progress


Currently, I've got a few ideas for pieces in the works. I just need to sit down and word vomit them out. Ideas:
  • What's the problem with poets?
  • What have I learned from owning a typewriter?
  • How the fuck am I gonna get through this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment